Gaia Herbs has had one purpose – to connect people, plants, and planet in order to create healing. Their values are derived from the fact that people and plants have evolved together and, in turn, are intimately linked. Through this belief, they’ve developed a number of high-quality herbal supplements that may be able to help ease symptoms of different health conditions.
We invite you to follow along as we take a deeper look in Gaia Herbs review of the products they have on offer. At the end, we invite you to share the Gaia Herbs benefits you’ve experienced.
Gaia Herbs Overview
As a Certified B Corporation, Gaia Herbs seeks to develop a more inclusive and sustainable economy. Certified B Corporations must meet the following requirements in order to qualify:
- Legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- Public transparency
- Social and environmental performance
Gaia Herbs also works with other industry leaders, such as:
- American Herbal Products Association
- Institute of Women’s Health & Integrative Medicine
- United Plant Savers
Since 1987, all of Gaia Herbs products are grown on a 350-acre certified organic farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. This one location produces over 3 million individual plants from 20 to 40 species of herbs. With nourishment from clear mountain waters as well as flourishment from the sun, Gaia Herbs is able to mirror Nature’s growing conditions and provide you with premium-quality products.
Each product batch is developed in a GMP-certified facility and ran through a number of tests to ensure purity, integrity, and potency. While they grow most of their own material, Gaia Herbs only sources other ingredients from farmers with similar protocol.
Gaia Herbs Products
When shopping through Gaia Herbs website, you’ll notice products are divided into categories. These categories are determined by varying health conditions, from digestive issues to heart support.
Being as Gaia Herbs has a very large product selection, it’s impossible for us to go over each of their individual products. For this reason, we’ve only focused on categories concerning all-natural remedies for mental health.
We invite you to follow along and see what makes Gaia Herbs reputation so unique.
If you’re looking to keep your brain healthy, active, and focused, look no further than Gaia Herbs’ Brain & Cognitive Support products. With 12 variations to choose from, these are made using brain-specific herbs, such as Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Bacopa, Gotu Kola Leaf, and Ginkgo.
Personally, we were big fans of their herbal blends for brain and cognitive support, including:
- Mental Clarity Mushrooms & Herbs – By mixing Lion’s Mane Mushrooms, Gotu Kola, and Holy Basil, the purpose of this supplement is to help you stay clear and alert. ($35.99)
- Mental Alertness – With Eleuthero, Ginkgo leaf, Gotu Kola, Rosemary, and Oats, this supplement may act as an adaptogenic, keeping your memory healthy as well as reducing stress. ($29.99)
- GaiaKids Focus – If your child struggles with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you may find this supplement of Gotu Kola, Chamomile, Passionflower, and Lemon Balm as the perfect solution to keep them calm and focused. ($12.99)
While prices vary depending on your supplement choice, you can expect to pay anywhere between $12.99 and $41.99.
Some research indicates that stress is one of the leading factors of mental illness. For this reason, it may help to address stress itself before finding herbs to ease a certain condition.
Gaia Herbs offers 23 stress support products – some of which are stand alone herbs whereas others are blends of herbs. These include essentials, such as Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea, St. John’s Wort, and Holy Basil Leaf. In terms of blends, we found the following supplements best treated our stress:
- Calm A.S.A.P. – Featuring Passionflower, Chamomile, and Vervain, this blend may help to ease even the strongest bouts of stress. ($15.99)
- Stress Response – If stress leaves you feeling run down, this apoptogenic support (made with Rhodiola, Holy Basil, Ashwagandha, Schisandra, and Oats) may make it easier for you to cope with stress as well as maintaining energy levels. ($17.99)
- Emotional Balance – Since our emotions play a fundamental role in stress, it’s vital to keep them in balance. By using St. John’s Wort, Passionflower, Vervain, and Oats, Gaia Herbs has created a blend to help you through emotional challenges as well as maintaining a balanced mood. ($29.99)
While prices vary depending on your supplement choice, you can expect to pay anywhere from $13.99 to $35.99.
Some people may find that their sleep habits are causing them stress and other mental health concerns. If so, you’re best bet is to look towards herbs like Valerian Root and California Poppy alongside melatonin supplements to help support sleep.
While Gaia Herbs doesn’t offer melatonin products, they do offer herbs and blends which can help promote better sleep. Our personal favorites include:
- Nighttime Comfort – By incorporating Black Cohosh, Mimosa, Passionflower, and St. John’s Wort, this supplement may create a hormonal balance that’s ideal for sleeping conditions. Furthermore, some have found this combination of herbs to be ideal for menopausal changes. ($28.99)
- SleepThru – As an adaptogenic for stress response, the combination of Ashwagandha, Passionflower, and Jujube date is ideal in promoting restful sleep. ($18.99)
- Sleep & Relax Herbal Tea – Some have found that nighttime teas are a perfect solution to relaxing the body as well as promoting better sleep. Gaia Herbs offers an herbal tea made with Passionflower, Lemon Balm, and Chamomile to help ease daytime tensions. ($5.99)
While prices for these 11 products depend on your supplement choice, you can expect to pay anywhere between $5.99 to $30.99.
As a symptom of depression and other mental health condition, fatigue can be detrimental in trying to make the most of day-to-day life. Herbs such as Maca, Green Tea, and Ginseng have been found to help promote energy while maintaining mental focus.
Gaia Herbs offers 12 products for stamina and energy. We found the following blends to be the most effective:
- Energy Vitality – With an invigorating blend of Ginkgo, Ginseng, Green Tea, and Nettle, this supplement has been popularized by athletes for supporting energy as well as decreasing stress levels. ($30.99)
- Adaptogen Performance Mushrooms & Herbs – If you’re looking for something to help sustain energy levels, you may be interested in this combination of Cordyceps and Ashwagandha. ($31.99)
While prices for these products vary depending on your supplement choice, you can expect to pay anywhere from $14.99 to $34.99.
Are Gaia Herbs Products Worth the Price?
Admittedly, Gaia Herbs is a bit pricey when compared to competitors. For example, their Ashwagandha Root capsules cost $24.99 (for a 60-count) whereas Kats Botanicals Ashwagandha Powder capsules are $14.99 (for a 90-count). However, upon trying Gaia Herbs products, you’ll know exactly where your money is going.
In our opinion, Gaia Herbs is worth the price as they have one of the largest variety of all-natural herbs and supplements to choose from. Even more so, each product is made of the highest quality this market has to offer and is ensured safe through vigorous lab testing.
How to Save on Gaia Herbs Products
One of the best ways to save on Gaia Herbs products is through their subscription service. This allows you to receive select products on a monthly basis at a discounted price. If you plan on using these supplements in the long-term to help with your mental health, a monthly subscription is the best way to ensure you get what you need.
Furthermore, Gaia Herbs offers coupon codes which can be found with a quick Google search.
Gaia Herbs Pros:
- Large selection of all-natural supplements
- All products go through multiple tests to ensure quality
- Products come in eco-friendly packaging
- Social impact program connects plants with people
- Practices organic farming and has a Climate Action Plan to decrease CO2 emissions
- Website hosts lots of positive Gaia supplement reviews
- Offers a subscription service for monthly savings
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Gaia Herbs Cons:
- Prices are higher than some competitors
- Free shipping only available on orders of $49.99 or more
- No shipping to PO Boxes, military addresses, or internationally
- The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved any of Gaia Herbs products
Final Thoughts on Gaia Herbs
When it comes to maintaining mental wellness, herbal remedies can become an essential part of our daily regimens. Gaia Herbs is the perfect source for these remedies as they provide you with quality and variety. If you find one product isn’t working for your needs, you can easily switch up and give another a try.
Furthermore, Gaia Herbs offers some of the most unique blends of herbs we’ve come across. These blends make it convenient for newcomers to grab a selection of herbs that may be most beneficial for their condition. However, even if you’re looking for a single herb, Gaia has you covered with teas, extracts, and capsules.
We hoped you enjoyed our Gaia Herbs review and will give them a try. If you have any further questions concerning this company and their products, you’ll want to reach out to them at email@example.com.
Your Gaia Herbs Review
Have you tried Gaia Herbs products? What were your thoughts?
We invite you to leave a comment detailing your experience with Gaia Herbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Gaia Herbs safe?
While Gaia Herbs products aren’t FDA certified, they ensures safety through lab testing. However, if you’re currently on a prescription, we advise you consult your doctor before purchasing from Gaia Herbs. While it’s rare, some natural supplements can have negative interactions with pharmaceutical medication.
Can I purchase Gaia Herbs on Amazon?
While you can purchase Gaia Herbs products on Amazon, we highly recommend buying directly from their website. This is most beneficial for the company and their mission as Amazon takes a cut from profits. Furthermore, Amazon prices are higher and won’t allow you to directly correspond with Gaia Herbs customer service.
Who owns Gaia Herbs?
Gaia Herbs was founded and is owned by Ric Scalzo.